how to enter
Follow these steps to submit a story.
- Save your story, without your name, as a .pdf file. In order to provide an unbiased, anonymous review, please do not include your name on the story itself. You will be required to enter your name and contact details when you submit.
- Visit our Easy Chair submission page for SPSFC 2023 Sapiens Plurum/FLI Short-Fiction Contest, after the contest opening date.
- You will be asked to log in or to register as a new user at Easy Chair.
- Once you have logged in, click “Add submission”. Fill in your name and address and title of the story.
- Authors must agree to the Terms and Conditions in order to submit your story.
- Upload the .pdf file containing your story.
- Press SUBMIT to complete your entry.
- Judging will take about 6-8 weeks, depending upon the number of entries. Entrants will be informed by email when winners are posted.